Sunday 25 April 2010

The Oxford Folk Festival Special

Do leave a comment if you are listening to the show right now, 9 - 10pm Sunday 25th April.


http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/bbc_radio_oxford/


Here are some links for you:

Alvechurch Morris Side
Bellowhead
The Mountain Parade - a band you can see this Thursday in the Jericho Tavern!
The Half Moon pub, where folk sessions take place in Oxford all year long!
Hips and Haws clog dancers
Bates Musical Collection of Instruments in Oxford (basis for I SPY/I HEAR feature this week!)
Tutorial for creating an optical theremin as featured in I SPY/I HEAR
I wouldn't try googling 'Peanut Smugglers' as you totally won't get the band website of 'The Peanut Smugglers' that Helen interviewed this week!
Anjali dance company - also interviewed by Helen this week
Telling the bees!

Do leave a comment if you enjoyed the show, or if I missed out any important links!

No comments:

Post a Comment